RaceME Ultra 2007.5-2018 Dodge 6.7 Cummins
**All Prices Listed In USD**
RaceME Ultra Supported Models:
- All Pickup Models 2007.5-2018
- All Cab & Chassis Models 2007-2010 without DEF
- All Cab & Chassis Models 2011-2018 with DEF
INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE TO UNLOCK THE ECM AND TUNE 2013+ AND NEWER!
- RT (Real Time) Programming fully supported for all trucks 2007.5- 2018.
- The 2007.5-2009 trucks now support RT functions with Box tuning in Software versions RAME007A and newer.
- Real Time allows customer to program truck on the road to every stage he wants, with different adjustments in duration, timing, VGT and rail pressure to the level he wants. Simply by pressing the "Send" button, the adjustments are instantly available and programmed.
- Transmission tuning. Complete transmission tuning included for ALL 2007 to 2018 6.7 Cummins trucks equipped with the 68RFE transmission.
- Raised line pressure in all Fwd gears AND during the shifts.
- Increased shift firmness for less slip in the clutches.
- Changed shift points at WOT in all gears @ 3000 RPM.
- 6th gear unlock and downshift to avoid the massive torque and make the transmission last longer
- Modern Design with Touch Screen Functionality And Range Of Gauge Monitoring Options
- Includes Necessary Hardware For Unlocking 2013+ Which Is Done As Part Of The Program
- No Special / Complicated Unlock Procedures Required, Connect Necessary Cables And Install Tune!
- Tune Uses Latest High Speed Transfer, Usually Takes 7 Minutes Max!
- Monitor Comes With User Defined Layouts/ Dashboard. New look for 2018!!
- Memory Supports All Files From 2007 And On
- No Reloading / Changing Files Required For Installing On Different Year Models, All Inclusive
- Updateable Free via Latest Software Downloads From Our Website
- Updatable With Customer Friendly Update Using MicroSD, Simply Load The Update File Onto Card, Reinsert And Update Unit
- Disables Entire EGR By Turning Off Without Removing Any Parts ( Hard Part Removal Recommended And Supports Removal Of Entire EGR System Including Valve And Cooler With No Trouble Codes)
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Disable The DPF/DEF System And ALL Related Sensors No Sensors Required To Be Plugged In Or Installed In Race Exhaust
- (DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter)
- (DEF = Diesel Exhaust Fluid. also referred to as Urea)
- Late Injection Events (Post Injection) Is Disabled On All Tunes
- Speedometer Recalibration For Use Of Non-Stock size tires, all models
- Remove / Adjust Top Speed Limiter
- Tune engine HP increases of up to 200HP (NOTE: Power increase maximum differs between model years)
- EGT sensor optional accessory to monitor accurately up to 2200 ° F
- Stage 0 (07-09 trucks) and "deletes only- only stock power" (2010-present) trucks have stock power without DEF/DPF/EGR and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- End User Customizable Injection Timing For Better Economy And/Or Power
- Special ECM Recovery Functions In The Event Of A Programming Sequence Being Disrupted Or Ending With A Fault
- Allows use of 5 position OBD2 connected switch to change power levels should you not want to run the Raceme hardware. (sold separately)
- Allows adjustment of Pressure thresholds for all TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) equipped trucks.
- Use the tuner only after removing DPF System
- If DPF Codes Or System Warning Present Use The Tuner Only After Removing DPF System
- Clearing DPF Related Counters (see our FAQ section)
- Product does not support the removal of the DEF tank and its associated components!!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.