RaceME Pro 2010-2012 Dodge 6.7 Cummins
**All Prices Listed In USD**
RaceME Pro for the Dodge Cummins Diesel 6.7 (2010-2012)
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Removes the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or be plugged in)
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Late injection events (post inj) disabled for best economy
- Allows programming the VGT Turbo
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Tune engine with HP increases of up to 170HP
- Stage 0 has stock power without EGR/DPF and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- Customizable injection timings for more economy and/or power
- Free Internet updateable via our website with the newest software
- Cab and Chassis models are also backed
- Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System.
- Not For Sale or Use In California
This product is for competition use ONLY. Not intended for use on any street driven or offroad vehicle.
There are no reviews yet.