**All Prices Listed In USD**
RaceME for the Dodge Cummins Diesel 6.7 (2007.5-2009)
- Turn off the EGR system without removing ANY parts
Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Removes the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust or be plugged in)
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler without any trouble codes
- Late injection events (post inj) disabled for best economy
- Customizable injection timings for more economy and/or power
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires
- Tune engine with HP increases of up to 120HP in 3 stages 40/80/120hp
- Stage 0 has stock power without EGR/DPF and no options, simply stock for the careful user
- Free Internet updateable via our website with our newest software
- Cab and Chassis models are also backed
- Warning Use the tuner only after removing DPF System
- Not For Sale or Use In California
This product is for competition use ONLY. Not intended for use on any street driven or offroad vehicle.
1 review for RaceME 2007.5-2009
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Charles Marshall (verified owner) –
A+ for this product. Install was easy and it took care of all my code problems. Now to play with the different tunes.