What is a VIN?
The car’s vehicle identification number (VIN) is the identifying code for a SPECIFIC automobile. The VIN serves as the car’s fingerprint, as no two vehicles in operation have the same VIN. A VIN is composed of 17 characters (numbers and capital letters) that act as a unique identifier for the vehicle.
RaceME CT File Only | 2022
RaceME Ultra Custom Modified Delete Tune Set
2022 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins Custom Tune
- Custom 6-level tuning package.
- Shift on the fly tuning.
- Stock, 30, 60, 120, 150 and 180 HP.
- Transmission tuning is included for the 68RFE transmission in 2007 to 2021 trucks. This is the correct way to tune the 68RFE transmission available only at racemecanada.com.
- 3 Idle options are included in Real-Time tuning for faster warm-up times, stock idle and rumble idle for faster cool downtimes and a great sound.
- 5 position switch tuning supported.
- Ultra CT, CS and CT Tune set are only available at racemecanada.com and our Authorized Dealers and Distributors.
***The VIN is Required to add to cart***
Please use all CAPITAL letters when entering your VIN
** A New or Used 2019-2021 Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins ECM is required for this swap.**
The Ultra device must be updated to
the latest firmware version before proceeding. | VIEW UPDATE